Hi all, welcome to room 13's learning log. This site has been established to provide a log of the learning experiences that occur in the classroom and as another communication tool between home and school.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Homework Week 5

Camp is almost here and it is going to require everyone to be brave, caring, determined etc. All of these are characteristics of being a hero.

Challenge:
What are you going to do at camp that could make you "a hero"? 
Post your answers on the comments below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until camp and I am so excited!
Lincoln

Anonymous said...

Thats great to hear Lincoln but what could you do to be a 'hero'?

Macey :) said...

I am going to be a hero at camp by not talking to my cabin group at bedtime. I am really looking forward to camp!Only 4 more days!!!:)