Hi all, welcome to room 13's learning log. This site has been established to provide a log of the learning experiences that occur in the classroom and as another communication tool between home and school.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Putting on the polish!

With less than a week left till our first production performance we are busy putting the polish on our Uno's Garden performance. If you are wanting to watch the show get in quick to get your tickets on the day/nights that you prefer...they will sell out!

Here is a taster of how fabulous our syndicate will look:








13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The production was so fun to be a part of and looked great.

Ella Tait

Max Hahn said...

I can see me

From Max H

Mia T-B said...

I can't believe how good the production ended up looking. Ms Berry did such a great job!

Mia

Anonymous said...

Grace A said...

I reaaly like how the production turned out, it looked fantastic. The costumes looked great and the music really suited the charactures of the dancers. The final result really showed how much time and effort Ms Berry put into the whole over all show. I really like the photos that are on the blog even though I look slightly funny and don't even have my whole costume on!

Grace Allan

Zoe said...

The production was so fun .I wonder what well do next time. Zoe

Anonymous said...

1The production was AMAZING! I waited 2 years for this
and I loved every second of it and everybody joined in and I can't wait for the next one.

Eva

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the production because it was a great experience and it was fun!

Ella M

Beth Brodie said...

The production was SO fun.i LOVED our dances and the music choices.

Beth Brodie

Beth Brodie said...

I LOVE the production.I LOVED the dances and the music.

Beth Brodie

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the production, just being apart of it was AMAZING!

AWESOME!
Ella M

Xander C T said...


The production was great to perform in and I like all the spotlights. Great job Ms Berry!!!!


XANDER(:

Anonymous said...

Great moves Hippies They looked Awsome.

Charlotte w

Xander CT said...


I can see myself in a picture too

xander