Hi all, welcome to room 13's learning log. This site has been established to provide a log of the learning experiences that occur in the classroom and as another communication tool between home and school.

Monday, September 3, 2012

And the winner is...


Y5/6 Speech competition Final

The final of the Y5/6 speech competition was AWESOME!  
All of the finalists did a great job. 

The winner of the Y5 category is...Andrew Sutcliffe
The winner of the Y6 category is...Milly Griffiths

The 2012 overall Y5/6 speech champion is...Milly Griffiths!!!  Well done Milly!!!

4 comments:

Max Hahn said...

I WISH I WUN!!!! BOO HOO!!

Mia T-B said...

I think that Milly and Andrew did a really good and interesting speeches.They deserved to win.

Mia

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the speeches, though I enjoyed some more than others.

Ella M

Anonymous said...

Grace A said...

I raelly enjoyed listening to the speeches and I think that Milly and Andrew really deserved to win. I thought that Milly's and Andrew's speeches were really interesting and well thought out. I hope everyone else enjoyed listenig to them and that the judges enjoys chosing who won.

Grace Allan